Human Rights Day 2021 Messages: International Human Rights Day is celebrated every year on 10 December. The United Nations declared 10 December as Human Rights Day in 1950. The purpose of which was to draw the attention of people around the world to human rights. It was adopted by the United Nations General Assembly in the year 1948, but officially this day was announced in the year 1950.
Read Also : Bengali New Year Messages 2022
Read Also : Parsi New Year Wishes 2022
Slogans on Human Rights Day
- Big and small, Human Rights is for all. Let us all come together to celebrate the powerful Human Rights which lets us speak our mind without fear.
- No matter what our work is, what our height is, we all deserve to be treated fair and right. Have a happy Human Rights Day.
- What a wonderful sight, when everyone is treated Right. I wish you a happy Human Rights Day. Let’s celebrate together.
- The Rights of every man are diminished, when the Rights of one man are threatened. On this Human Rights Day I send love and good wishes for celebrating the power of every individual.
- The thing I want mainly is not to be treated inhumanely. Human Rights give the individual power to go on and speak his mind without fearing anyone. Have a happy Human Rights Day.
- No Human should be without Rights. Let’s all come together to celebrate the Human Rights power of all.
- We are all God’s creation: avoid Human Rights violation. Use the optimum powers of Human Rights to stand against the authorities who oppress the rights and mind of the people. Have a happy Human Rights Day.
Read Also : Merry Christmas Wishes in Hindi
Human Rights Day 2021 Wishes, Inspirational Quotes and Messages
- Never surrender to the people who stop you from speaking the truth. Never say sorry for being you. Never give up on your confidence to fight for what is right…. Human Rights Day to you my dear friend.
- No matter what job we are into…. No matter how old or young we are….. No matter what our financial status…. The only thing that matters is that we must all be treated right… Sending warm wishes to you on Human Rights Day.
- Who says one man cannot make a difference…. The journey of a thousand miles always begins with the very first step…. So never hesitate to take your step. Human Rights Day to you.
- We all are humans and we are all born with dignity and with equal rights and if someone takes away our rights, it is our duty to fight back…. Always be strong…. Human Rights Day.
- No one has the right to deny human rights and if someone is doing that then he is inhumane and we must stand against him…. May God impart us with all the strength to fight against the wrong.
- Human rights are an important power in the present society where every authority looks for dominating and oppressing their citizens. Let us all together celebrate the glorious Human Rights Day.
- Human beings are born free and have the power to express themselves willingly. I wish you a happy Human Rights Day.
- To have a peaceful nation, we need to respect human rights… We need to make sure that everyone has been fed and only then can call ourselves developed in a true sense. Warm wishes on Human Rights Day.
- Human Rights Day reminds us all how undemocratic countries are snatching away the rights of the innocent and how people are losing their lives because of injustice and violence. Let us promise to fight for their betterment. Happy Human Rights Day to you.
- Through this message I wish you Happy Human Rights Day. I hope your rights are protected and you get happiness and peace in your State.
- Wishing you a Happy Human Rights Day on this glorious occasion. Always be yourself and stand up for your rights as everyone has the freedom to express themselves well.
- I wish you a happy Human Rights Day. May this day be an occasion to honor our rights and stand up for them and celebrate them to the fullest.
- Human Rights Day reminds us of our powers to stop any injustice or abuse by any authority. Let us come together to celebrate those powerful rights.
- If you are right stand up for yourself and your individuality. Never stop from speaking the truth you know and you see. Have a Happy Human Rights Day.
Read Also : Christmas Wishes for Grandparents In English
Human Rights Quotes and Sayings
- Don’t be mean don’t be hated, Human rights shouldn’t be violated. Through this human rights saying message I wish you a happy Human Rights day and hope you celebrate the powers well.
- Show you care, let’s all be fair, Human Rights for all. I wish you a glorious and happy Human Rights Day to celebrate the powers of every individual in the society.
- Human Rights are not a part but the whole. I wish you a happy Human Rights Day. I hope you have a joyous celebration of the best powers any individual can get.
- So long as we have enough people in this country willing to fight for their rights, we’ll be called a democracy. Have a happy Human Rights Day.
- To deny Human Rights is to challenge their very Humanity. Have a happy Human Rights Day and celebrate the freedom of standing against any oppressing authority.
- Don’t Hesitate Don’t Delay, to treat everyone the rightful way. Have a happy Human Rights Day. Let us come together to celebrate the glorious rights and powers given to all.
Read Also : Instagram Captions For Hanukkah 2021
Read Also : Human Rights Day Messages 2021